- Asthma: a disease of many phenotypes
- Asthma in the elderly
- Occupational asthma
- Asthma and obesity: what is the relationship?
- Biomarkers of treatment responses
- Links between astma and rhinitis
- Upper airway influences on lower airways
- Basic principles of guidelines implementation
- Translation of GINA strategy into care
- How to address care gaps in primary care
- Emergency approach to asthma attacks in adults
- Management of asthma in pregnancy
- Adherence to Treatment in Allergy, Asthma & COPD: a neglected issue.
- COPD Treatments as future Asthma Treatment
- Fixed airflow obstruction in Asthma: pathological basis and consequences for treatment
- Inhaled corticosteroids: different mechanisms and efficacy in Asthma and COPD
- LAMA in Asthma: only for patients with severe poorly reversible airflow obstruction?
- Triple therapy (ICS + LABA + LAMA) popular in COPD but forbidden in Asthma?
- Tobacco in asthma and rhinitis
- Knowledge Translation in Health Care: from evidence to practice
- Monoclonal antibodies
- New COPD Treatments
- PROTEOMICS: a step forward in understanding Asthma
- Severe Asthma: a different phenotype or different phenotypes?
- Genetic factors and epigenetics
- How does epithelial integrity protect against environmental insults
- Breakdown in epithelial protection in Rhinosinusitis
- Role of component resolved diagnostics
- Subphenotyping and endotyping asthma
- Diagnostic genetic scores in personalising diagnoses of allergy and asthma
- Pharmacogenetics in deciding treatment options
- Biodiversity and allergic disease
- What is climate change doing to our environment in relation to allergy trends?
- The changing microbiome and allergy
- Smoking Cessation – Essential part of asthma treatment
- The role of infection in asthma exacerbations
- New biologic agents for treating severe asthma
- A Novel paradigm for generating relevant evidence for guidelines: real life trials
- Clusters and biomarkers of severe asthma in adults
- Allergens in acute asthma exacerbations
- Chronic rhinosinusitis and asthma in childhood. How to deal with it?
- Prenatal and early life gene/ environmental programming
- Predictive risk of rhinitis for asthma in children
- Allergic and non allergic rhinitis in children under 5: implications for care
- Severe Paediatric asthma
- Risk factors for wheezing/asthma in infants
- Asthma and obesity: association or epiphenomenon
- Pulmonary function in infants and its contribution for the diagnosis of asthma
- Allergens and/or virus and/or allergens in the development of asthma: the chicken or the egg dilemma
- Managing severe asthma in childhood
- Lung function decline: when does it start?
- Are COPD starting in infants?
- The MEDALL project: mechanisms of allergy
- PAPA: Prevention of Allergy, Prevention of Asthma
- Measuring lung function in children
- Inflammatory markers of asthma and children
- Genome-wide association influencing allergic sensitization
- The aerosol therapy and lung deposition in children
- What is the role of bacteria in airway inflammation and wheezing?