2023-2024 Interasma Webinars
GAA-INTERASMA is an International Health Organization focused on providing a forum where asthma experts can provide educational outreach to all those involved in the management of asthma and its comorbidities. The organization accomplishes this mission by:
- organizing live scientific educational meetings
- organizing educational webinars where physicians can directly interact with asthma experts and learn about cutting edge advancements in the management and treatment of asthma & related diseases.
- defining, stating, proposing, advocating, and publishing the GAA-INTERSMA position on specific topics.
- partnering with the Journal of Asthma for spreading high quality research results.
- providing a global network of asthma experts
- Sharing knowledge & providing asthma guidelines in cooperation with international societies, working group, health authorities.
- collaborating with patient associations and institutions for the development of initiatives aimed at improving the patient’s quality of life.
PAST CONGRESSES OF ASTHMA
25th: WCA 2021, Virtual
24th: WCA 2018 Tokyo, Japan
23rd: WCA 2016 Madrid, Spain
22nd: WCA 2014 Mexico City, Mexico
21st: WCA 2012 Quebec City, Canada
20th: WCA 2010 Athens, Greece
19th: WCA 2008 Monte Carlo, Monaco
18th: WCA 2006 Guadalajara, Mexico
17th: WCA 2003 St. Petersburg, Russia
16th: WCA 1999 Buenos Aires, Argentina
15th: WCA 1996 Montpellier, France
14th: WCA 1993 Jerusalem, Israel
13th: WCA 1990 Maebashi, Japan