GAA-INTERASMA is an International Health Organization focused on providing a forum where asthma experts can provide educational outreach to all those involved in the management of asthma and its comorbidities. The organization accomplishes this mission by:
- organizing live scientific educational meetings
- organizing educational webinars where physicians can directly interact with asthma experts and learn about cutting edge advancements in the management and treatment of asthma & related diseases.
- defining, stating, proposing, advocating, and publishing the GAA-INTERSMA position on specific topics.
- partnering with the Journal of Asthma for spreading high quality research results.
- providing a global network of asthma experts
- Sharing knowledge & providing asthma guidelines in cooperation with international societies, working group, health authorities.
- collaborating with patient associations and institutions for the development of initiatives aimed at improving the patient’s quality of life.