Professor Arzu Yorgancioglu of Manisa Celal Bayar University in Turkey, also a member of the GINA board, discussed the effects of asthma in pregnant women.
- Short-Term PM2.5 Exposure Increases Hospital Admission Risk
- Management of Severe Asthma: a European Respiratory Society/American Thoracic Society Guideline
- Link Between Inhaled Corticosteroids in Pediatric Asthma and Hypocortisolism
- Sex-Specific Asthma, Rhinitis Incidences Before and After Puberty Onset
- Asthma Research and Practice – Submit your manuscript