Professor Arzu Yorgancioglu of Manisa Celal Bayar University in Turkey, also a member of the GINA board, discussed the effects of asthma in pregnant women.
- Molecular detection of respiratory pathogens and typing of human rhinovirus of adults hospitalized for exacerbation of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- A Closer Look at Targeted Biologic Therapies for Youth With Severe Asthma
- AERD Last in Gradual Progression of Allergic Disease Diagnoses
- CDC Issues Warning: Severe Pulmonary Disease Cases Linked to E-Cigarette Use
- Prostaglandin D2 Distinguishes Asthma and COPD from Asthma-COPD Overlap Syndrome