Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
- Elevated Testosterone May Lower Asthma Risk in Women — Study findings suggest a role for the sex hormone in adult asthma
- The burden of asthma in an inner-city area: A historical review 10 years after Isaac
- A comparison of tiotropium, long-acting β2-agonists and leukotriene receptor antagonists on lung function and exacerbations in paediatric patients with asthma
- Breathe Easier: Expert Q&A on Clinical Challenges in Asthma
- Ventilation Abnormalities Are Unlikely Random Among Patients With Asthma