|Dear colleague, |
As a founding partner of the International Respiratory Coalition (IRC), the European Respiratory Society is pleased to share the new Lung Facts resource with you – now available on the official IRC website. Lung Facts was launched last week by the IRC at the ERS International Congress in Barcelona. It currently includes data from The Global Burden of Disease (GBD) for several disease areas, including asthma, COPD, mesothelioma, lower respiratory tract infection, lung cancer, interstitial lung disease and tuberculosis. Other disease areas, which could not be sourced from the GBD, will be added in the coming months. All data will be updated regularly. The resource is open access and is presented in an easy to use format with downloadable graphs and charts.
A key advocacy tool
Use this tool to:
Raise the profile of lung health following the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on respiratory health.Demonstrate the urgent need for transformation in respiratory healthcare at national level. This information can be presented to key decision makers to influence them to support the prioritisation of respiratory healthcare.
Explore the Lung Facts resource now
|International Respiratory Coalition Join the movement|
Visit the IRC website to find out more about this important initiative and the ways that individuals and organisations can get involved.
- Which Clinical Factors Predict Lung Function Decline in Pediatric Asthma?
- New for Journal of Asthma online now
- Digital Inhaler System Yields Greater Asthma Improvement Than Standard of Care
- Artificial intelligence to differentiate asthma from COPD in medico-administrative databases
- Asthma Exacerbations and Lung Function Decline in Adult Patients With Asthma