Professor Alvaro Cruz from Brazil, member of the GINA board of directors and GINA dissemination and implementation committee with 30 years’ experience caring for patients with asthma, examines the assessment of asthma control and identification of patients at risk.
- Variables in Bronchiolitis Hospitalization Not Linked to Higher Asthma Diagnoses
- Addressing the Personal in Personalized Treatment of Severe Asthma in Adults: Insights and Strategies from Leading Experts
- The association between e-cigarette use and asthma among never combustible cigarette smokers: behavioral risk factor surveillance system (BRFSS) 2016 & 2017
- Management of Severe Asthma: a European Respiratory Society/American Thoracic Society Guideline
- Does Racism Influence Increased Prevalence of Asthma in Black Children?