Professor Alvaro Cruz from Brazil, member of the GINA board of directors and GINA dissemination and implementation committee with 30 years’ experience caring for patients with asthma, examines the assessment of asthma control and identification of patients at risk.
- Short-Term PM2.5 Exposure Increases Hospital Admission Risk
- Management of Severe Asthma: a European Respiratory Society/American Thoracic Society Guideline
- Link Between Inhaled Corticosteroids in Pediatric Asthma and Hypocortisolism
- Sex-Specific Asthma, Rhinitis Incidences Before and After Puberty Onset
- Asthma Research and Practice – Submit your manuscript