Professor Alvaro Cruz from Brazil, member of the GINA board of directors and GINA dissemination and implementation committee with 30 years’ experience caring for patients with asthma, examines the assessment of asthma control and identification of patients at risk.
- PM2.5-Related Air Pollution Reduced, but Ozone Levels Need Improvement
- CPD Managing Patients With Asthma Across the Age Ranges
- Eosinophils capture viruses, a capacity that is defective in asthma
- Patients with overlapping diagnoses of asthma and COPD: is livestock exposure a risk factor for comorbidity and coexisting symptoms and infections?
- The Children’s Respiratory and Environmental Workgroup (CREW) birth cohort consortium: design, methods, and study population