Professor Alvaro Cruz from Brazil, member of the GINA board of directors and GINA dissemination and implementation committee with 30 years’ experience caring for patients with asthma, examines the assessment of asthma control and identification of patients at risk.
- It is time to change the way we manage mild asthma: an update in GINA 2019
- CPD Managing Patients With Asthma Across the Age Ranges
- Sensitization to S aureus Enterotoxins May Increase Risk for Severe Asthma
- Severe exacerbations in moderate-to-severe asthmatics are associated with increased pro-inflammatory and type 1 mediators in sputum and serum
- CPD Exploring the Role of Biologics in Reducing Oral Corticosteroid Use in Severe Asthma