Professor Louis-Philippe Boulet from the Institute of Cardiology and Pulmonology at Laval University Quebec and member of the GINA board, discusses the history, aims and achievements of GINA and its significance and role in the care of people with asthma.
- It is time to change the way we manage mild asthma: an update in GINA 2019
- CPD Managing Patients With Asthma Across the Age Ranges
- Sensitization to S aureus Enterotoxins May Increase Risk for Severe Asthma
- Severe exacerbations in moderate-to-severe asthmatics are associated with increased pro-inflammatory and type 1 mediators in sputum and serum
- CPD Exploring the Role of Biologics in Reducing Oral Corticosteroid Use in Severe Asthma