Professor Louis-Philippe Boulet from the Institute of Cardiology and Pulmonology at Laval University Quebec and member of the GINA board, discusses the history, aims and achievements of GINA and its significance and role in the care of people with asthma.
- Short-Term PM2.5 Exposure Increases Hospital Admission Risk
- Management of Severe Asthma: a European Respiratory Society/American Thoracic Society Guideline
- Link Between Inhaled Corticosteroids in Pediatric Asthma and Hypocortisolism
- Sex-Specific Asthma, Rhinitis Incidences Before and After Puberty Onset
- Asthma Research and Practice – Submit your manuscript