Professor Louis-Philippe Boulet from the Institute of Cardiology and Pulmonology at Laval University Quebec and member of the GINA board, discusses the history, aims and achievements of GINA and its significance and role in the care of people with asthma.
- PM2.5-Related Air Pollution Reduced, but Ozone Levels Need Improvement
- CPD Managing Patients With Asthma Across the Age Ranges
- Eosinophils capture viruses, a capacity that is defective in asthma
- Patients with overlapping diagnoses of asthma and COPD: is livestock exposure a risk factor for comorbidity and coexisting symptoms and infections?
- The Children’s Respiratory and Environmental Workgroup (CREW) birth cohort consortium: design, methods, and study population