|Research Article |
High serum cytokine levels may predict the responsiveness of patients with severe asthma to benralizumab
Shizuka Watanabe md, Maho Suzukawa md, phd, Hiroyuki Tashimo md, phd, Nobuharu Ohshima md, phd, Isao Asari, Sahoko Imoto md, Nobuyuki Kobayashi md, Shigeto Tohma md, phd, Takahide Nagase md, phd & Ken Ohta md, phd
Pages: 1-9 | DOI: 10.1080/02770903.2021.1942039
A compendium and review of pediatric pulmonary function testing assessment opportunities for asthma
Russell J. Hopp do, faap, faaaai, Mark Wilson md, faap, fccp & M. Asghar Pasha md, faaaai
Pages: 1-6 | DOI: 10.1080/02770903.2021.1941094
- Neutralization of IL-33 modifies the type 2 and type 3 inflammatory signature of viral induced asthma exacerbation
- Asthma and COVID-19: a dangerous liaison?
- Journal of Asthma, Volume 58, Issue 8, August 2021 is now available online on Taylor & Francis Online.
- Noninvasive Ventilation in Pediatric Status Asthmaticus is Often Initiated in the ED
- Tezepelumab Gets Priority Review for Severe Asthma